Yield: 4 Servings
¾ cup unpeeled pistachios
1 organic lemon
½ cup butter
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 cloves of garlic
15 oz. can white beans (drained)
3 tablespoons peanut oil
½ - ¾ cup vegetable stock
Salt and pepper
3 cups purple broccoli sprouts
20 Black Tiger shrimp 16/20, ready to cook
1. Remove pistachios from the shells and chop coarsely. Wash lemon in hot water, wipe dry and grate the peel finely.
2. Mix lemon peel and pistachio with butter and sea salt. Knead well and set aside. Peel garlic. Wash the beans in a colander under running cold water and drain.
3. Heat one-tablespoon peanut oil in a pan. Sauté the garlic, until golden. Add vegetable stock and boil. Add beans, boil once more and remove from heat. Afterwards, clean broccoli and drain.
4. Puree the ingredients with a hand blender and season with salt and pepper.
5. Boil some water and salt. Blanch broccoli for about 4 minutes and rinse under cold water.
6. Heat pistachio butter and remaining peanut oil in a large skillet. Fry shrimp for 4 minutes. Remove and keep warm. Afterwards, fry broccoli in pistachio butter for 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
7. Arrange shrimp, bean puree and broccoli sprouts on the plates, sprinkle with the remaining pistachio butter from the pan.
Nutritional information per serving:
50 calories, 36 g fat, 25 g carbohydrates, 31 g E.